Spicy Honey Fried Shrimp
Spicy Honey Fried Shrimp perfectly seasoned and dredge lightly in flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs. And tossed in a delicious warm hot honey sauce.
Hot Honey Fried Shrimp
- 1 lb shrimp jumbo 11/15
- salt to taste (pinch)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- flour all-purpose
- 3-4 eggs
- bread crumbs italian or plain
- 2 tbsps butter salted
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Combine salt, garlic powder, and paprika
- Taking cleaned and deveined shrimp season with salt, garlic powder and paprika mixture.
- Coat shrimp with flour, eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Using a sheet pan lined with wax paper add coated shrimp, and place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- After removing from freezer fry in hot oil until cooked and brown on both sides.
- Set shrimp aside on a cooling rack to drain off.
- Sauce Instructions
- Using a medium pan on medium-high heat add butter, honey, chili powder, cayenne pepper and combine.
- Stir sauce until slightly reduced and add shrimp to sauce.
- Coat shrimp evenly in sauce and garnish with dried parsley.