Chicken Tacos Recipe
Chicken Tacos Recipe! Bite-sized chicken pieces marinated and cooked in the best authentic spices. Paired with a warm flour tortilla. And topped with homemade pico de gallo. Creating mouthwatering flavor in every bite.
Chicken Taco Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken thighs diced
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- Combine dry seasonings. Drizzle a small amount of oil unto chicken before seasoning.
- Combine seasoning with the chicken.
- Add oil to a hot skillet, add the seasoned chicken.
- Allow chicken to cook on one side before turning it over.
- During the last 6-8 minutes, lower the flame and cover with a lid.
- Once the chicken is cooked thoroughly and reaches an internal temp of 165F, turn stove off.
- Serve with warm tortillas or rice.
Pico de Gallo Recipe
- cilantro handful freshly chopped
- 1 tomatoes Roma
- 1 medium onions red
- 1 jalapenos
- 1 lime freshly squeezed
- salt pinch
- 1/4 cup vinegar red or pomegranate red wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate to allow the ingredients to marinate.
Over the last 18 years, I’ve been adding red wine vinegar to my Pico de Gallo recipe. And believe me, it has been the best addition ever. Just when I thought it was impossible to elevate the flavors any more. I decided to add pomegranate red wine vinegar, which I’ve been doing for the last 3-4 years. And I must say this is definitely it!!! Omg, the infusion of the pomegranate concentrates along with the red wine vinegar ties in perfectly with the fresh ingredients. Thanks to