Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe! Seasoned perfectly and then baked. Perfect appetizer weekend or game day treat.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe
- Baking Sheet
- Cooling Rack
- Aluminum Foil
- 3-4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Montreal chicken seasoning or poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1/2 -3/4 stick butter
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 4-5 tbsp parmesan cheese or 4 tbsp freshly grated and 1 tbsp powder
- 3-4 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Drizzle the chicken wings with oil and combine.
- Add salt, black pepper, garlic powder, Montreal chicken seasoning, and chicken bouillon and combine.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 50 minutes to an hour. Or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Turn the chicken over after about 30 to 40 minutes to allow the chicken to bake on the other side.
- Turn the broiler on high. And bake the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side until the chicken becomes golden brown.
- Add minced garlic to melted butter and combine.
- Add parsley, parmesan cheese, and combine before adding the chicken.
- Add a small amount of chili flakes if desired.
- Sprinkle parmesan and romano grated cheese powder unto the chicken to step the flavors up!!
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and Enjoy!!!