Fried Buttermilk Salmon Burger
Fried Buttermilk Salmon Burger Recipe! Seasoned to perfection with cajun seasonings. And soaked in buttermilk to keep it deliciously moist. Dredged and deep-fried. Leaving us with a crispy outer coating. And moist, tender, flaky meat.
Fried Buttermilk Salmon Burger Recipe
- oil for frying
- 1 pound salmon
- old bay season to taste
- garlic powder season to taste
- cajun seasoning season to taste
- black pepper season to taste
- smoked paprika season to taste
- 1- pint buttermilk
- hot sauce 5-6 drops
- all-purpose flour for dredging
- brioche buns
- Cajun Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sweet relish
- hot sauce to taste
- Season salmon with old bay, garlic powder, cajun seasoning, black pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Soak seasoned salmon in buttermilk for 10 minutes.
- Dredge with flour, removing and excess, and add to hot oil.
- Fry for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side.
- (Frying time may vary depending on the thickness and size of the salmon
- Remove from hot oil and set aside on a cooling rack until ready to serve.
- Add fried salmon to a toasted brioche bun with your favorite condiments and enjoy!
- For Sauce combine all sauce ingredients.