Coleslaw With Cranberries Recipe
Coleslaw With Cranberries Recipe! A quick and easy recipe using basic ingredients. To jazz this coleslaw up a bit, I added cranberries. Which gives the coleslaw a hint of sweetness. Pairs well as a side or topping for a sandwich.
Coleslaw Recipe With Cranberries
- 1 14 oz bag coleslaw blend
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt a pinch
- 1/4- 1/3 cup sugar granulated
- 1 cup cranberries dried and 50% less sugar
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate if necessary.