Chicken And Waffles Recipe
Chicken And Waffles Recipe With Spicy Honey Whiskey Sauce. Double battered crispy outer crust with juicy tender perfectly seasoned white meat. Sitting on top of a deliciously fluffy melt in your mouth pumpkin spiced Belgian waffle. Drizzled with a deliciously infused spicy honey whiskey sauce.
Chicken And Pumpkin Waffles With Whiskey Spicy Honey Glaze
Chicken And Pumpkin Waffles With Spicy Honey Whiskey Sauce. Double battered crispy outer crust with juicy tender perfectly seasoned white meat. Sitting on top of a deliciously fluffy melt in your mouth pumpkin spiced Belgian waffle. Drizzled with a deliciously infused spicy honey whiskey sauce.
- Deep Fryer
- Waffle Maker
- Sauce Pan
- Southern Fried Chicken Recipe (See Below For Waffle And Sauce Recipe)
- 2 Chicken Breast Sliced in half
- 3/4 cups Self-rising flour If using all purpose flour follow directions for adding baking powder.
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 – 1 pint Buttermilk
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Creole seasoning
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- Combining dry seasonings and adding desired amount to chicken breast (reserve remaining seasoning for another time.)
- Adding beaten eggs to chicken and combining.
- Taking chicken and placing into buttermilk.
- Dredging chicken in self-rising flour and repeating process if you want double coated chicken.
- Placing dredged chicken into 350F preheated oil and frying until golden brown and fully cooked.
Refer to video if needed for in depth cooking tutorial. Cut into chicken if in doubt to make sure chicken is fully cooked.
Pumpkin Belgian Waffles
My deliciously fluffy Belgian Pumpkin Waffles are always a great treat, adding pumpkin, pumpkin spice and ground cinnamon to create an amazingly flavored seasonal Pumpkin Belgian Waffle.
Servings 3 people
- Belgian Waffle Maker
- 1 Box Belgian Waffle Mix (follow directions on box) Use your favorite brand
- 1/3 cup pure pureed pumpkin Add accordingly to the amount of Belgian Waffle mix you decide to make. I used 1/3 cup for 2-3 servings
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Mix Belgian Waffle mix as per direction on box
- Adding cinnamon and pumpkin spice
- Adding pureed pumpkin and combining until consistency is smooth
- Adding mixture to greased Belgian waffle maker
- Removing and setting aside.
Jack Daniels Spicy Honey Sauce
A complimentary sauce that's so out of this world it will have you licking your fingers!!!
- Sauce Pan
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Syrup
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Chilli Powder Add desired amount start off with a pinch
- Jack Daniels Add desired amount
- To a heated sauce pan melt butter
- Adding syrup, honey, chili powder and combining
- Adding Jack Daniels and stirring continuously until sauce thickens (Over cooking the sauce will cause it to caramelize.)
- Removing from stove top and drizzle unto waffle