Baked Macaroni And Cheese
Chicken And Sausage Baked Macaroni And Cheese! Perfectly seasoned chicken bites. Seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, and ranch seasoning. For the ultimate burst of flavor. Paired with fried sausages. And added to a rich creamy cheese sauce. This mac and cheese is the greatest of all time!
Chicken And Sausage Baked Macaroni And Cheese
- casserole dish
- grater or food proccessor
- cutting board
- oil for frying sausages
- 1 16 oz box pasta cooked al dente
- 1 16 oz (1pint) heavy cream
- 3 tbsps butter
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 chicken breast cubed
- 1 pkg sausage
- 8 oz smoked gouda cheese
- 8 oz Gruyere cheese
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- salt to taste / season chicken / cheese sauce
- pepper to taste / season chicken
- paprika to taste / season chicken
- ranch seasoning to taste / season chicken
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp ground mustard
- parsley garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and reserve.
- Start with frying the sausages and reserving. If the pan is charred, use another pan.
- Season chicken pieces with salt, pepper, ranch seasoning, paprika and combine.
- Add oil to the skillet and brown chicken on both sides. Set chicken aside in a bowl.
- Using the same pan add butter, stir until melted. Add minced garlic and combine, until fragrant. Add in heavy, ground mustard and stir to incorporate. Allow the mixture to come to a slow simmer.
- Add 1/2 of the cheeses to the mixture and combine, allowing the cheeses to melt. Turn the stovetop off when the sauce slightly thickens.
- Add pasta to the cheese sauce and combine.
- Using a 9 x 13 casserole dish add 1/2 of the mac and cheese. Top with 1/2 chicken, sausage, and cheese.
- Repeat the process, by adding mac and cheese, chicken, sausages, and remaining cheeses.
- Cover with aluminum foil, while not allowing the cheese to touch the foil. Place into the oven and bake until the cheese melts. Romove the foil during the last 10-15 minutes to allow the cheese to brown. During the last 5 minutes sprinkle dried parsley to garnish. Place back into oven if necessary.