2 Sausage Topping Recipes
2 Sausage Topping Recipes! BBQ Bacon and Onions cooked in a delicious BBQ Sauce. Sweet Peppers and Onions cooked in a sweet balsamic reduction. These 2 recipes are surely universal. Both recipes make great toppings for sausages, burgers, and hot dogs. While offering the perfect contrast of flavors.
As summertime approaches. How can you not think about what summer has to offer? Summertime is all about the smell of charcoal being fired up on the grill. And the taste of sausages, hot dogs, and burgers. BBQ Bacon Onions and Sweet and Sour Peppers topping will be the perfect compliment.
BBQ Bacon And Onions
- bacon turkey or pork
- bbq sauce
- brown sugar
- Using a skillet add a small amount of oil before adding the onions and sauteeing until caramelized.
- Add bbq sauce, brown sugar, and combine.
- Add cooked bacon and combine.
Sweet Balsamic Peppers And Onions
- bell ppeppers sliced
- sugar granulated
- balsamic vinegar
- Add oil to hot skillet along with onions and bell peppers.
- Saute for about one minute until translucent. Add sugar and combine.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes until peppers and onions soften.
- Add balsamic vinegar combine and cook until caramelized.