Shrimp Stuffed Crab Cakes
Shrimp Stuffed Crab Cakes!!! There’s nothing better than a good ole fashion crab cake recipe. But me being who I am I just had to reinvent the wheel. By adding mouthwatering perfectly seasoned shrimp to the mix. And creating what I call shrimp stuffed crab cakes. This recipe is phenomenal in every aspect.
Tammy’s Shrimp Stuffed Crab Cake Recipe
- 1 lb Lump crab
- 6 jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- Tammy’s Cajun Butter Lemon Sauce
- old bay
- cajun seasoning
- smoked paprika
- lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Start off with adding mayo, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, egg, old bay seasoning, cajun seasoning, and cedar plank seasoning, and lemon juice to a bowl.
- Combine all of the added ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut jumbo shrimp into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the lump crab to the mayo mixture and fold in the crabmeat. Try not to disturb or break the lumps in the crabmeat.
- Add shrimp pieces and fold once again.
- Add breadcrumbs and combine. Add enough breadcrumbs starting off with a small amount at a time.
- Add non-stick cooking spray to parchment paper and mold the crab patties to your desired size.
- Place the shrimp stuffed crab patties onto the baking sheet.
- Add a light sprinkle of paprika and parsley to the top.
- Bake @ 400F for about 15 minutes Then turn on the broiler for about 2 minutes to brown the crabcakes.
- Cajun Butter Lemon Sauce
- Take melted butter and add old bay, smoked paprika, cajun seasoning, fresh parsley, lemon juice and combine.
- Taking a small bbq brush add the sauce to the top of each shrimp stuffed crab cake.