Creamy Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Creamy Chicken Alfredo Recipe! Thinly sliced chicken seasoned perfectly with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Lightly dredged in flour and browned on both sides. And added to a creamy homemade alfredo sauce. A meal suitable for any day of the week.
Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- 1 tsp olive oil to coat chicken
- 6 tbsps olive oil to coat skillet
- 3 tbsps butter unsalted
- 1 lb chicken breast thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 7 oz chicken broth 1/2 of a 14 oz can
- 1 pint heavy cream
- parmesan cheese authentic freshly grated
- Take cleaned thinly sliced chicken breast and slicing into strips.
- Add salt, ground black pepper and garlic powder to taste along with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Using medium heat add olive oil before adding butter to the skillet. Adding olive oil will prevent the butter from burning.
- Lightly dredge seasoned chicken with all-purpose flour, shaking off any excess.
- Add the chicken breast to the hot oil and brown on both sides, before removing.
- Removing chicken and setting aside, Draining any excess oil, but leaving enough to sauté chopped garlic.
- Add chopped garlic to the pan and sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Adding chicken broth, and stirring. The liquid will release the bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Adding heavy cream and combining.
- Adding a handful of authentic freshly grated parmesan cheese and combining.
- Re-adding pre cooked chicken to pan and combining with Alfredo Sauce.
- Garnish with dried parsley