Chili Hot Dog Recipe
Chili Hot Dog Recipe!
Cheesy Chili Hot Dog Recipe
- Add the desired amount according to your preference
- hot dogs
- butter to butter bread
- 1/2 cup cheese shredded
- velveeta cubed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup onions diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/8-1/4 tsp salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- cilantro chopped
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef broth can substitute with beef bouillon powder and water
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- Add oil to the skillet, onions, and minced garlic. Cook until the onions become translucent and garlic is toasted.
- Add the ground beef and break the meat apart.
- Incorporate the meat with the onions and garlic mixture.
- Drain excess oil, add onion, garlic powder, paprika, chili, cumin, salt, pepper and combine.
- Add tomato sauce, brown sugar, beef broth, and combine.
- Add the beans, combine, cover with the lid, and allow the chili to come to a slow simmer.
- Cook the chili until the sauce thickens, add the velveeta cheese and combine once more.
- Split hot dogs in half and fry until cooked.
- Toast hot dog bun if desired, by adding butter to the bread and placing it in the pan.
- Add shredded cheese to the toasted bun, chili, hot dog, shredded cheese, and desired toppings.