Seafood Macaroni And Cheese
Seafood Macaroni And Cheese. Are you ready to make the creamiest cheese sauce ever? Paired with perfectly cooked pasta. Creole seasoned shrimp. Chunky pieces of king and snow crab meat. Not to mention, we also added scallops. For a melt in your mouth experience. This seafood mac and cheese is definitely one of a kind.
Seafood Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- 1 16 oz Pasta
- Crab Legs snow, king or lump crab
- 3 tbsps Butter
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 3-3 1/2 cups Half & Half
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Gouda
- 8 oz Colby / Monterey Jack
- 2 oz Velveeta
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder to taste
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder to taste
- 1/2 tsp Creole or Cajun Seasoning to taste
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard
- Tip: King Crab is usually salty, so add king crab legs to a large pot of boiling water. And boil the king crab for about 15 minutes. Remove, allow the king crab to cool, before deshelling.
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- Clean seafood and set aside. Ex, deshell, de-vein, cut
- Season the shrimp with creole or cajun seasoning, paprika, garlic, and onion powder.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Using a large skillet, add butter and flour. Combine for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 and 1/2 combine using a whisk to remove any lumps.
- When the sauce begins to slightly thicken turn off the stove.
- Add 1/2 of the cheese and combine until the consistency is smooth.
- Add more 1/2 and 1/2 only if necessary.
- Add precooked pasta and combine.
- Add non-stick spray to a casserole dish and layer the macaroni and cheese into the dish.
- Add seasoned shrimp, crab meat, and scallops.
- Layer with more macaroni and cheese and top with more seafood.
- Add reserved cheese. Cover carefully with foil or with a deep dish baking pan. So the cheese isn’t disturbed.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or more until the seafood is firm and no longer translucent.