Buttermilk Roasted Chicken Recipe
Buttermilk Roasted Chicken Recipe. The best Buttermilk Roasted Chicken Recipe. Buttermilk Roasted Chicken is tender, moist juicy and absolutely delicious. With the complimentary addition of the perfect spices which makes you want to lick your fingers.
Buttermilk Roasted Chicken
Servings 4 people
- Measuring Cup
- Ziplock Bag
- 4-6 Piece Chicken Breast Bon-In
- 3 Cups Buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary Dried
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Minced
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey or Agave Nectar
- Parsley Dried (Use To Garnish)
- Adding paprika, rosemary, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, minced garlic, vegetable oil, honey or agave nectar
- Combining all ingredients together.
- Placing chicken pieces into a large ziplock bag and coating with marinade.
- Allowing chicken to marinate for 24 to 48 hours.
- Rotating chicken periodically in ziplock bag.
- Removing marinated chicken from ziplock bag.
- Placing into baking pan and roasting 350F – 400F until chicken is fully cooked and reaches an internal temp of a lil higher than 170F to assure chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve with your favorite entree or side!!!
Marinate chicken for at least 24-48 hours before baking for the full effect. Bone-in chicken breast can be substituted with a whole chicken.
If you don’t have chicken breast, you can substitute it for a whole chicken. Just add the whole chicken to the marinade, and allow it to do it’s thing for 24 to 48 hours. And you will have the best roasted chicken on the planet.
Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Ingredients Needed
- 8 Medium Potatoes
- 1 1/3 – 1 1/2 Cup Half & Half Or Heavy Cream And Whole Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- Pinch Of Salt To Taste
- Parsley For Garnish
- Taking Peeled, Washed And Cubed Potatoes, Placing Into Boiling Water.
- Allowing Potatoes To Cook For 20-25 Minutes Until Soften.
- Removing From Stovetop, Drain.
- Placing Into Bowl, Mash Potatoes.
- Adding Half & Half, While Continuing To Mash Potatoes Thoroughly.
- Adding Butter, Cream Cheese And Pinch Of Salt To Taste, Stir To Incorporate All Ingredients.
- Garnish With Parsley.