Best Peach Cobbler Recipe
Best Peach Cobbler Recipe! We can’t negate peach cobbler goes way back. But today we’re heightening the flavors. By adding complementary ingredients. Making our peach cobbler even more fantastic.
Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 2 1/2 cans peaches in heavy syrup (2) 29oz and (1) 15oz
- 1 cup sugar granulated
- 1/2 cup brown sugar light
- 1/2 tsp salt pinch
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsps butter 2 tbsps for peach mixture + (2 tbsps melted) for the crust
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 boxes pie crust 2 boxes or 4 pie crusts 9×13 each
- Add peaches to a medium to a large saucepan
- Add peaches, sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract and combine.
- Add butter to hot mixture and combine.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth, add to the mixture and stir.
- Coat a 9×13 pyrex dish with non-stick cooking spray, And line the pyrex dish with 2 pie crusts.
- Add peach cobbler filling. Using the other 2 pie crust cut into strips and create a latticepie crust.
- Add melted butter to the pie crust and bake for about 1 hour until bubbly and golden brown.