Shrimp Andouille Rice Skillet
Cajun Shrimp And Andouille Rice Skillet! Perfectly seasoned cajun jumbo shrimp. Paired with andouille sausage and Cajun-style rice.
Cajun Shrimp And Andouille Rice Skillet Recipe
- 10 pc. Shrimp
- 1 pk andouille sausage
- cajun seasoning to taste
- 1 tbsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 shallot or onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 bell peppers each red/green
- 2 cups rice uncooked
- 4 cups seafood chicken, or vegetable stock
- 1 can tomatoes
- parsley freshly chopped
- Season shrimp with cajun seasoning.
- Using a large skillet add oil.
- Sauté shrimp until 1/2 way cooked, remove from skillet and reserve for later.
- Using the same skillet add butter and oil.
- Add shallots / diced onions, chopped garlic, and sauté until fragrant.
- Add bell peppers, bouillon, and combine.
- Add rice, stock, tomatoes, and combine.
- Lower flame to medium and cover with a lid.
- Cook for about 18 minutes according to the type of rice.
- Re-add shrimp, cover with a lid and simmer for about 2 minutes until fully cooked.
- Garnish with chopped parsley
Recipes: Rice is not precooked!!!