Eggnog French Toast Recipe
Eggnog French Toast Recipe. Texas Toast dipped in delicious eggnog custard and drizzled with a decadent creamy tres leches carmel sauce for a hint of sweetness. This Eggnog French Toast recipe screams holiday breakfast. It’s the perfect way to start any morning. Grab a cup of your favorite coffee or tea and you’ll have the perfect complimentary 5 star breakfast. Looking to impress your guest, well this will definitely be the perfect way to do it.
Eggnog French Toast With Tres Leches Sauce
- Texas Toast or Brioche Bread
- 3 Cups Eggnog
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Pure Extract
- 1 Bottle Caramel Sauce Favorite Brand
- Preheating Skillet
- Combining eggs, eggnog, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Taking bread and dipping both sides in eggnog custard.
- Placing custard battered bread unto buttered skillet and cooking evenly on both sides.
- Removing and drizzling with Tres Leches & Carmel Sauce.
- Adding powdered sugar to garnish.
Tres Leches means 3 types of milk. Condensed milk, evaporated milk and cream. However, for this recipe u can skip the evaporated milk and cream. In my opinion the condensed milk works perfectly fine on it’s own when drizzled on lightly along with the caramel sauce as well.
Tres Leches Sauce
- Bowl or Bottle with spout
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/4 can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Combine all ingredients.
- And drizzle unto favorite dessert.