Seafood Lasagna Recipe
30-minute Seafood Lasagna Recipe! Say What! Perfectly seasoned shrimp, lobster, and crabmeat. Paired with a decadent bechamel sauce. And topped with a blend of white cheeses. For the ultimate gooey cheesy effect.
Seafood Lasagna Recipe
- 1 lb shrimp cleaned
- 1 lobster tail cleaned
- 1 lb lump crab
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2 of milk
- 5 tbsp butter divided
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 shallots or 1/2 small onions
- 1 tsp old bay
- 1 tsp cedar plank seafood seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- Italian seasoning to garnish
- parsley to garnish
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 box oven-ready lasagna
- 1 8-16 oz bag mozzarella cheese
- 1 8-16 oz bag Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Cut the lobster tail into bite-sized pieces. Add to a bowl and combine with shrimp.
- Season with salt, pepper, old bay seasoning, salmon seasoning, cajun, smoked paprika, oil.
- Combine seasoning with seafood.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter to the skillet along with a small drizzle of oil.
- Add shallots/onions sauté until translucent before adding minced garlic.
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant add spinach and combine.
- Remove the spinach mixture and set it aside in a bowl.
- Using the same pan add 2 tbsp butter and oil and combine.
- Add seasoned seafood and allow the seafood to cook all the way through.
- Add lump crab and combine.
- Add a sprinkle of parsley and place it in a bowl and reserve for later.
- Using the same pan add 2 tbsp of the remaining butter.
- Add flour while continuously stirring.
- Add milk or 1/2 and 1/2 and stir until the sauce becomes smooth and thickened.
- Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg and combine.
- Add non-stick cooking spray to the casserole dish.
- Start off with adding seafood first.
- Place lasagna noodles on top add seafood, spinach mixture, and béchamel sauce.
- Add cheese
- Top with noodles, seafood, spinach, béchamel sauce, and cheese.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parsley.
- Cover with aluminum foil, while not allowing the foil to touch the cheese.
- Bake covered for about 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted
- Remove the foil and bake uncovered for about 10 minutes until the cheese is brown.
- Cool for about 15 minutes before serving.
Depending on the size of the seafood lasagna add more or fewer ingredients/seasonings if necessary.