Seafood Boil Oven Recipe
Seafood Boil Oven Recipe! King Cab Legs, Snow Crab, Jumbo Shrimp, Sausage, Corn And Potatoes. Seasoned with over 9 Creole seasonings to bring out only the best flavors in any seafood boil. This Seafood Boil Foil Packet Recipe is universal. Place it in the oven or grill and enjoy!
Seafood Boil In The Oven Recipe
- lobster tails
- king crab legs
- snow crab legs
- jumbo shrimp
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- lemon pepper
- cedar plank salmon seasoning mix
- roasted herb and garlic seasoning
- creole seasoning
- ranch dip dry mix
- Sauce Ingredients
- garlic minced
- butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Taking cleaned seafood, sausage, corn, and, potatoes, add onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, lemon pepper, salmon seasoning, roasted garlic & herb, creole seasoning, ranch seasoning and combine.
- To the melted butter add minced garlic, parsley, and combine. Add seafood to a pan, drizzle melted butter garlic mixture on the seafood.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place it in the oven.
- Cooking time depends on the amount of seafood, but Cook it on 350F until the seafood changes color. Ex. Lobster tails meat turn white/ shells turn red and shrimp turns pink. The king crabs and snow crabs are usually already cooked. Be sure to check on it periodically while it’s in the oven.
- Serve & Enjoy!!!