Seafood Boil Oven Recipe
Seafood Boil Oven Recipe! King Cab Legs, Snow Crab, Jumbo Shrimp, Sausage, Corn And Potatoes. Seasoned with over 9 Creole seasonings to bring out only the best flavors in any seafood boil. This Seafood Boil Foil Packet Recipe is universal. Place it in the oven or grill and enjoy!
Seafood Boil In The Oven Recipe
- lobster tails
- king crab legs
- snow crab legs
- jumbo shrimp
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- lemon pepper
- cedar plank salmon seasoning mix
- roasted herb and garlic seasoning
- creole seasoning
- ranch dip
- garlic minced
- butter melted
- Taking cleaned seafood, sausage, corn, and potatoes, add onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, lemon pepper, salmon seasoning, roasted garlic & herb, creole seasoning, ranch seasoning and combine.
- To the melted butter add minced garlic, parsley, and combine. Add seafood to a pan, drizzle melted butter garlic mixture on the seafood.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place it in the oven. Check seafood periodically. Remove from the oven when the seafood changes color and is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve & Enjoy!!!