Creamy Butter Garlic Chicken
Creamy Butter Garlic Chicken with Bacon! Seared chicken added to a rich creamy sauce. A sauce made with butter, garlic, bacon, cream, and parmesan cheese. This Creamy Butter Garlic Chicken with Bacon has many depths of flavor. Not to mention, this recipe is so quick and easy to prepare. Making it perfect for any weeknight.
Creamy Butter Garlic Chicken with Bacon
- 6 chicken thighs boneless
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp bacon grease optional
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1 yellow onion small
- 3 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth use chicken bullion powder with water if you don't have chicken broth.
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 4 slices low-sodium bacon cooked and chopped into pieces
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning dried
- parsley fresh or dried
- Season chicken with salt, black pepper, paprika and combine.
- Using medium heat add olive oil and bacon grease to the skillet. Add the seasoned chicken and sear until cooked on both sides.
- Remove chicken and set aside. Add butter, onions, garlic and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add chicken stock, white wine and allow the sauce to slightly reduce. Add bacon bits and combine.
- Reduce heat to low. Add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and combine. Allow the sauce to simmer and reduce slightly.
- Add cooked chicken to the sauce and combine. Allow the sauce to thicken slightly before removing it from the stovetop.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.