Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe
Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe With Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes! Perfectly seasoned Wild Alaska Salmon. Added to a complimentary mouthwatering honey garlic reduction.
Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe and Roasted Mashed Potatoes
- 3 Salmon Seasoning fillets
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsps butter
- 1 tbsp garlic minced or 4 cloves finely chopped
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- sriracha to taste
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- whole garlic head
- half and half
- Start off by rinsing the salmon and patting dry with a paper towel.
- Add a drizzle of oil to the salmon, coating both sides with the oil.
- Combine salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Season both sides of the salmon.
- Add oil to a large pan, allow the oil to become very hot. Add salmon skin side down and sear the salmon until the color at the bottom turns from pink to slightly white. Flip salmon over and repeat.
- Remove the salmon onto a clean plate and set aside.
- Using the same pan add butter, garlic, and combine. Add honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, sriracha, and brown sugar.
- Combine the mixture and allow it to reduce slightly before adding the salmon to the sauce.
- Baste the salmon with the sauce from the pan, by spooning it over. Until the salmon is well coated.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Remove the top of the garlic and drizzle with oil. Wrap with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet to roast at 400F for about 30-40 minutes until the cloves are lightly browned and feel soft when pressed. Remove from the shell and set garlic aside.
- Peel, wash, and add potatoes to boiling water to boil until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes, add butter, salt, and 1/2 and 1/2 along with roasted garlic and mash.