French Toast With Pecan Praline
ut class="jpibfi" type="hidden">
Apple Cinnamon Pumpkin French Toast With Pecan Praline Sauce
Apple Cinnamon Pumpkin French Toast Drizzled With A Warm Decadent Flavorful Pecan Praline Sauce That Makes The Combination Irresistibly Delicious And Satisfying At Any Time Of The Year.
- Electric Skillet or Frying Pan
- 1 loaf Brioche Bread (Apple Cinnamon)
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Half & Half
- 4 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Adding eggs and lightly whisking.
- Adding sugar, ground cinnamon, pumpkin spice, nutmeg, salt, vanilla extract, heavy cream and pumpkin puree.
- Combining all ingredients and combining until consistency is smooth.
- Adding butter and non-stick cooking spray to skillet.
- Placing bread into custard and coating on both sides.
- Adding butter and non-stick cooking spray to preheated skillet.
- Placing slices unto skillet and frying until golden brown on both sides.
- Removing and setting aside.
Pecan Praline Sauce
- Sauce Pan
- 1/2 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Light Brown + Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Pecans Toasted & Chopped
- Start off by adding pecans to a cookie sheet, placing in oven and toasting until fragrant at 350F
- Using a hot skillet melt butter, adding heavy cream, sugar and combining.
- Bringing to a simmer, adding chopped pecans and reducing heat.
- Stirring until sauce becomes slightly thickened.