BBQ Ribs thats seasoned to the bone, with all of the right seasonings. Not to mention slow cooked until tender and falling off the bone and on top of that based with a sweet spicy honey BBQ sauce. These BBQ Ribs are finger licking, bite into the bone delicious and complements any Sunday dinner, cookout or family gathering. These BBQ Ribs can be paired with potato or macaroni salad, cornbread, just to name a few. And the great part is this delicious recipe only takes about an hour and a half to whip up.
- 5 lbs Ribs Pork Or Beef
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp garlic powder granulated
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsps smoked paprika sweet or regular is ok
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar light or dark
- 1 tsp parsley flakes dried
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 to 2 1/2 tbsp oil vegetable or olive
- BBQ sauce add your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheating oven to 350 F
- Taking washed and pat dried ribs, adding oil, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, dry mustard, cayenne pepper and brown sugar.
- Using hands or kitchen utensil, massage into meat, repeating on both sides.Sprinkle with dried parsley.
- Placing in baking pan and covering with aluminum foil. Baking for 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Removing during last 10 minutes of cooking process to coat with BBQ sauce. Placing back into oven for remaining 10 minutes or until sauce becomes melted and sticky.
- Allowing meat to rest for 10 minutes before cutting into it.
- Eat alone or serve up with favorite side dish.