Apricot Glazed Ham Recipe
My Apricot Glazed Ham Recipe is absolutely amazing! Spiral hardwood smoked pre-cooked ham combined with a delicious apricot homemade glaze, that will make you lick your fingers.
A recipe so easy to put together, but yet so flavorful and mouthwatering. It’s almost impossible to believe all you need is a few ingredients.
Simply start by taking you pre-cooked ham out of the package and placing it into your favorite baking pan. Covering with aluminum foil, and baking as instructed.
Preparing the apricot glaze is so simple. Start by adding orange juice to a pan, apricot preserve, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar. Combining all ingredients and cooking until the sauce begins to slightly thicken. Set aside until ham is ready to be glazed.
Removing the ham and glazing with half of the delicious apricot sauce. Placing back into the oven uncovered, and allowing the glaze to soak into the ham. After 15 minutes, remove the ham and glaze with the remaining sauce. Place back into the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
It’s time to serve and enjoy your finger-licking Apricot Glazed Ham Recipe!!!
Apricot Glazed Ham
- Baking Pan
- Aluminum Foil
- 8 pounds Ham Spiral Sliced Pre-Cooked
- 1 18 oz jar Apricot Preserve
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar Light
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- Placing ham in baking pan and covering with aluminum foil.
- Allow ham to bake according to instructions on the package.
- Adding orange juice, apricot preserve, dijon mustard, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar to pan.
- Combining ingredients until sauce slightly thickens.
- Uncover and add glaze during the last 30 minutes of baking.
- Glaze ham every 15 minutes.